Leckie Course Notes - Higher Geography (second edition): Comprehensive Textbook to Learn CfE Topics (Second edition)
Exam Board: SQA
First Teaching: 2018, First Exam: 2019
The CfE Higher Geography Course Notes helps teachers and students map their route through the CfE programme, providing comprehensive and authoritative guidance for the course.
Progress and attainment for all
• A complete core resource with all the Physical and Human Environments topics, and the three most popular Global Issues topics (River Basin Management, Development and Health and Global Climate Change) covered in depth
• ‘Quick questions’ to check knowledge at the end of each chapter ensure that every student can progress securely
• ‘Summary’ sections and ‘learning checklists’ help students to monitor progress regularly
• ‘Make the link’ features encourage broader thinking between and across subjects
• ‘Hints’ give helpful tips and highlight important information
• ‘Activities’ provide opportunities to apply knowledge and put geographical skills to work
Assessment and practice you can rely on
• ‘Exam-style questions’ at the end of each chapter ensure that students will be fully prepared for the assessment
• Dedicated chapter on the Application of Geographical Skills provides guidance and practice for this new part of the exam
Course Notes give a practical, supportive approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer a blend of sound teaching and learning with assessment guidance.