- Released in 13 days
Bestselling map of Scotland. More than 1,000 places of tourist interest plotted and named on the map. The features have been plotted onto an up-to-date and attractive Collins map of Scotland.
A clear, easy to follow road map with colour classified roads. Ideal for tourists with hundreds of distinctive tourist symbols and tourist information centres all shown.
This map includes:
• The whole of Scotland on a double sided sheet at 5 miles to 1 inch
• Over 25 categories of tourist information shown on the map including youth hostels, picnic sites and ferries as well as the more obvious tourist sites such as castles, wildlife parks and museums
• Detailed town centre maps of Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee, Inverness and Perth
• New places of interest including Japanese Garden (near Dollar), Macallan Distillery centre, Moat Brae (Dumfries) and Scottish submarine centre (Helensburgh)
• Road updates include the new Dalry bypass, Maybole bypass under construction, A9 dualling sections
• New stations of Robroyston and Kintore
Scale: 1:316,800 (5 miles to 1 inch).
There is a comprehensive index to both place names and places of tourist interest.