Collins GCSE Maths - Edexcel GCSE Maths Grade 5-7 Workbook
Collins GCSE Maths Edexcel Grade 5-7 Workbook provides targeted practice at the right level for students looking to achieve Grade 5 and beyond in their GCSE exam. It is packed with exercises to develop the fluency, reasoning and problem-solving skills students need to achieve without limitation.
Exam Board: Edexcel
Level & Subject: GCSE Maths
First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2017
- Written and reviewed by GCSE maths experts, this workbook is fully up to date for current GCSE Maths specifications
- Perfect for students who are aiming for or need extra practice at grades 5, 6 and 7
- Focus on building a mastery mindset, with ramped practice to give students the confidence to achieve without limitation
- Targets the skills and topics that will have most impact for students looking to maximise their potential at Higher Tier, informed by the latest examiner reports
- Prepares students to answer new-style reasoning and problem-solving questions confidently
- Organised by strand for easy integration into any teaching programme
- Exam practice papers allow students to test their GCSE readiness with calculator and non-calculator papers.