- Released in 166 days
A beautifully illustrated picture atlas designed to take children on an exciting journey around the world.
The atlas opens with the continents, then presents a world view of countries before exploring deeper into each country and the exciting places to visit within each.
• The maps are clear, colourful and perfect for children to explore the world and let their imaginations run riot.
• Illustrated by Steve Evans.
• This book is ideal for home or school and finding out more about the world whilst also helping to develop essential reading skills.
• Clear, colourful, highly informative, illustrated mapping designed for young readers.
• Arranged by continent for easy reference.
• Facts about the world we live in are included on each spread.
- Consumer Review:
- “Highly recommend – excellent atlas for young children.”
- “Lovely book. Bright and colourful and very engaging.”