- Released in 107 days
Offers excellent coverage of today's language and usage. Clear presentation and layout allow maximum accessibility in a portable, hard-wearing format.
Includes all the latest words reflecting changes in modern lifestyle, as well as an easy-to-read layout, special treatment of key words such as can, that, faoi, mar, and useful examples.
In-depth and up-to-date supplements help you to develop your knowledge of Irish and your confidence in the language, with information on pronunciation and grammar, as well as the words and phrases you will need in different situations, like writing letters and sending emails.
Verb tables show all verb forms for the most common regular and irregular Irish verbs.
• All the latest words in both languages
• A guide to pronunciation in Irish, including information on stress and initial mutation
• An in-depth Irish grammar supplement
• A useful Language in Action section covering correspondence, emails, numbers, date and time
• Special treatment of key vocabulary items