- Out of stock
Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: GCSE English Language
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: June 2017
Help your students succeed in AQA GCSE (9–1) English Language, with resources to develop and practise the skills they need for every question in the Paper 1 and Paper 2 exams.
• Help students build and apply the key skills for each question with a carefully designed learning sequence, a step-by-step process for responding and plenty of opportunities to practise the question in focus.
• Assess progress and build confidence for the final exams with half-term progress tests, end-of-term mock exams and two further practice papers for revision.
• Show students how to improve their work, with annotated sample responses to exemplify Grade 5 achievement.
• Save time searching for texts with a fantastic selection of fiction and non-fiction extracts from the nineteenth, twentieth and twenty-first centuries.
•Trusted support from Jo Heathcote, a GCSE English Language assessment expert and an experienced teacher of GCSE and A-level.
- ‘Fabulous book, which breaks down each question with well structured exercises to build the skills required for excellent responses.’5 star Amazon review
- ‘Really useful book which guides students through each of the skills required for each section of the exam. Currently using this as part of my post-16 teaching and it's great.’5 star Amazon review