- In stock
Schools' Price: £5.00
Exam Board: Cambridge
Subject: Business Studies
First teaching: September 2018; First exams: June 2020
Suitable for the 2020 exams
Letts Cambridge IGCSE® Business Studies Revision Guide provides clear and accessible revision content to support all students, with lots of practice opportunities to help prepare for Cambridge IGCSE® Business Studies assessments.
This revision guide covers the Cambridge IGCSE® Business Studies syllabus (0450), as well as the Cambridge O-Level syllabus (7115), both for first teaching in 2018 and first examination in 2020.
- Clear and concise syllabus coverage, with key definitions and concepts highlighted.
- Topics in short, user-friendly sections to help you plan your revision in manageable chunks.
- Revision tips provide essential assessment guidance.
- The Revision Guide will follow a spaced practice model of learning with three different practice opportunities. Recent research into revision methodologies has cited repeated practice testing and spaced practice as having the highest efficacy – this is consistently found to be high-yield in terms of knowledge retained in relation to the time invested.
- Quick tests with every topic, so you can check your progress – practice opportunity 1.
- Exam-style practice questions at the end of every chapter develop your exam skills – practice opportunity 2.
- Mixed exam-style questions cover a mix of questions for all the different topics in the book – practice opportunity 3.
- A supporting glossary with easy-to-understand definitions of key terms.