- In stock
Full teacher support to accompany the Cambridge International IGCSE Art and Design Student’s book for syllabus 0400. The Teacher’s Guide provides a structure for delivering the course, but also gives teachers the flexibility to teach in their own way, in the best way possible for their particular classroom context.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2018 First examination: 2020
- Comprehensive coverage for syllabus 0400 for first examination from June 2020
- Fully supports the approach of the Student’s Book and outlines best practice for teaching Art and Design
- Lesson plans, projects and activities that are suitable for a range of international classroom environments
- Guidance on how to resource and manage an art and design classroom
- Guidance on how to support students in their coursework and practical exam and how to build this into the course
- Annotated student case studies with guidance on assessment
- Written and developed by experienced Art and Design teachers and practitioners
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.