- In stock
Being someone else might sound fun in this Dr. Seuss classic, but you might be better off just being YOU!
Can you imagine having feet like a duck, a spout like a whale, or a long trunk like an elephant? It may sound like fun, but you may find out that being just you is the best thing you can be…
With his unique combination of hilarious stories, zany pictures and riotous rhymes, Dr. Seuss has been delighting young children and helping them learn to read for over fifty years. Creator of the wonderfully anarchic Cat in the Hat, and ranking among the UK’s top ten favourite children’s authors, Seuss is firmly established as a global best-seller, with over 600 million books sold worldwide.
As part of a major rebrand programme, HarperCollins is relaunching Dr. Seuss’s bestselling books, including such perennial favourites as The Cat in the Hat, Green Eggs and Ham and Fox in Socks. In response to consumer demand, the bright new cover designs incorporate much needed guidance on reading levels, with the standard paperbacks divided into three reading strands – Blue Back Books for parents to share with young children, Green Back Books for budding readers to tackle on their own, and Yellow Back Books for older, more fluent readers to enjoy. ‘I Wish That I Had Duck Feet’ belongs to the Green Back Book range, and is illustrated by B. Tobey.
- “[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]” – The Telegraph
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses” – The Express
- “The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf” – Sunday Times Magazine
- “The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme” – The Guardian
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child's imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses.” – The Express