- In stock
A sleepy tale full of wonderful yawning creatures from the iconic Dr. Seuss, gets a brand new look! This book is the original (and the best) remedy for children who don’t want to go to sleep.
Sleep thoughts are spreading
Throughout the whole land
The time for night-brushing of teeth is at hand!
The original story designed specifically for putting small children to sleep, Dr. Seuss’s Sleep Book is full of wonderful yawning creatures who spread sleep thoughts at bedtime. More fun than counting sheep and more effective than the sandman, this book is the perfect remedy for children who don't want to go to sleep.
The perfect book for early readers, the new look brings a worldwide favourite to a whole new generation.
- ”Praise for Dr. Seuss:'[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]”The Telegraph
- ”'Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses”The Express
- ”'The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf”Sunday Times Magazine
- ”'The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme”The Guardian
- ”Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:'The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit