- In stock
From Number One bestselling picture book duo, David Walliams and Tony Ross, comes this explosively funny space adventure for children of 3 and up.
Two big hippos.One ENORMOUS dream.Who can make it to the moon first?3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .BLAST OFF!
Introducing a wonderfully charming and funny new picture book from two superstars!
- PRAISE FOR DAVID WALLIAMS:“A pleasure to read. A beguilingly funny, original and thought-provoking tale… hilarious” Amanda Craig, The Times
- “I absolutely love David Walliams's books. In a few more years they will become classics.” – Sue Townsend, author of Adrian Mole
- "A triumphant mix of wit and warmth" – Telegraph Books of the Year
- “a new Roald Dahl” – The Times
- "Another triumph for David Walliams. His books are a breath of wonderful fresh air" – The Sun