- In stock
Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: GCSE English Language
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: June 2017
Help post-16 students achieve Grade 5 with resources to develop and practise the skills for each question in the AQA GCSE English Language exams.
- Pick up and teach with this readymade course. Organised into 30 weeks and structured by exam question, the resources provide complete coverage of Paper 1 and Paper 2 as well as preparation for the Spoken Language endorsement.
- Help students to build and apply the key skills for each question with a carefully designed learning sequence, a step-by-step methodology for responding and plenty of opportunities to practise the question in focus.
- Everything you need to teach: the Teacher Guide includes medium-term plans to provide an overview of learning, clear and succinct lesson plans and worksheets to allow students to annotate and explore texts in depth. Readymade PowerPoints support front-of-class teaching while revision PowerPoints summarise what students need to remember for each exam question.
- Assessment-focused: a wealth of annotated sample answers and marking guidance are provided in the Teacher Guide for each of the half-term progress tests, end-of-term mock exams and the final practice papers in the Student Book to help you mark to standard and show your students how to improve.
- Tried and trusted support from Jo Heathcote and Sheila McCann, two experienced teachers and GCSE English Language assessment experts.