- In stock
Build your child’s reading confidence at home with books at the right level
This scrapbook tells the story of a Forest School year. Each week in Forest School the children visit Barrowswold Forest and record their adventures throughout the changing seasons. They have fun climbing trees, making things and exploring – and they also learn a lot about the animals, plants and environment around them!
- Emerald/Band 15 books provide a widening range of genres including science fiction and biography, prompting more ways to respond to texts.
- Text type – An information book.
- The book is organised into short chapters to help children practise the skills of locating and identifying important information.
- The glossary and index can be used to develop children's information retrieval skills further.
- Curriculum links – Geography