- In stock
How do we measure time, and where does it come from? How do clocks work – and what happened before they were invented? Find out the fascinating answers inside.
• Ruby/Band 14 books give increasing opportunities for children to develop their skills of inference and deduction.
• Text type – An information book.
• The book is organised into short chapters to help children practise the skills of locating and identifying important information.
• The glossary and index on page 44 can be used to develop children's information retrieval skills further.
• Curriculum links – Mathematics – measurement; History –chronological understanding