- In stock
Number one bestselling author David Walliams presents his first picture book for children of 3 and up, illustrated by artistic genius Tony Ross.
What’s big, blue, bossy, and turns up uninvited?
A slightly annoying elephant, of course!
Introducing a magnificently warm and funny picture book from two remarkable talents.
Adopt your copy today!
- “I absolutely love David Walliams's books. In a few more years they will become classics.” – Sue Townsend, author of Adrian Mole
- “a new Roald Dahl” – The Times
- "David Walliams books are a breath of wonderful fresh air" – The Sun
- PRAISE FOR TONY ROSS’S PICTURE BOOKS:“Children’s favourite Tony Ross triumphs again” – The Times
- “ Tony Ross is a master at capturing the humour in childhood” – Books Magazine
- “Hilarious and a godsend to parents” – Daily Mail
- “A must for any parent and child” – The Guardian
- “Brilliant touches of characterisation and silliness” – Books for Keeps