- In stock
Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: GCSE Combined Science: Trilogy
First teaching: September 2016 First exams: June 2018
GCSE Science is changing and AQA GCSE (9-1) Chemistry for Combined Science from Collins has been developed to embed the skills your students need to succeed in all three assessment objectives, while providing a clear and supportive route through the new, more challenging GCSE content.
• Each spread starts with language and ideas at a lower level and increases in complexity, engaging students of all ability levels
• Key concept spreads highlight knowledge that students must grasp before they can move on
• Dedicated pages on analysing, interpreting and evaluating all the required practicals, so students are fully prepared for the indirect assessment.
• Maths activities at the appropriate level are embedded throughout, along with Maths skills pages that focus on developing the skills needed for each topic
• Prepare students for the demands of the new specification with differentiated questions, worked examples and lots of opportunities to practice
• Co-teach both Foundation and Higher tier with a single book (the Higher-only content is clearly flagged).