- In stock
From Number One bestselling picture book duo, David Walliams and Tony Ross, comes this bear-illiantly funny adventure for children of 3 and up.
At the top of the world, surrounded by snow and ice, lives a very cheeky polar bear cub who loves to go…
But this little bear cub doesn’t always know when to stop…
Presenting a mischievous new picture book packed with snow and surprises, from two standout talents!
- PRAISE FOR FIRST HIPPO ON THE MOON:
- “Pre-schoolers will roar with laughter” – Daily Express
- “Part Aesop, part Spike Milligan… this is rollicking stuff” – Big Issue
- PRAISE FOR WALLIAMS:
- “I absolutely love David Walliams's books. In a few more years they will become classics.” – Sue Townsend, author of Adrian Mole
- “Dahl finally has a worthy successor” – Telgraph
- "Another triumph for David Walliams. His books are a breath of wonderful fresh air" – The Sun