- In stock
Focused on the new assessment objectives, GCSE Maths Practice Book: Use and Apply Standard Techniques is full of expertly written practice questions to help students become confident and fluent in maths.
- Exactly matches the GCSE Maths 4th edition Student Book
- Focus on AO1 – using and applying standard techniques
- Ensure confident and competent students with hundreds of basic, differentiated practice questions
- Easily identify topics for further practice, intervention, prior knowledge recall and revision
- Provide extra support for struggling Foundation students on the key borderline grade boundary 4/5 with additional practice at this level
- Access answers online