New Maths Frameworking - Year 8 Teacher’s Guide Book 3 (Levels 6–7): (Download edition)
Year 8 Teacher's Pack 3 contains everything you need to deliver effective lessons with confidence for students working at Levels 6-7. All the lesson plans and resources support the new Framework.
Year 8 Teacher's Pack 3 offers:
• A Framework Objectives Matching Chart to display at-a-glance where each strand and sub-strand of the new Framework for KS3 maths is covered.
• Chapter overviews specially written to show quickly what content and level each chapter covers, making planning ahead easy.
• Lesson plans designed to engage pupils working at Levels 6-7 and ensure progression, saving you valuable time.
• Functional Maths Notes to help deliver lessons that give pupils Functional Skills.
Each of the clear, detailed, double-page lesson plans provides:
• Framework objectives
• List of Key Words for the lesson
• Engaging oral and mental starter activities to involve the whole class
• Main lesson activities to help lead students into exercise questions
• Plenary guidance to conclude each lesson
• Ideas for differentiation
• Answers to the questions in the accompanying Pupil Book
• Extra homework questions and answers
All the lesson plans are also provided on CD-ROM as PDFs and MS Word files for easy customisation. You will need a Network Licence if you want to use the CD-ROM on more than one computer.