- In stock
From TVs and fridges to phones and music players, the design of many things we use every day has changed over time. Find out how in this book.
• White/Band 10 books have more complex sentences and figurative language.
• Text type – An information book.
• Curriculum links – Design and Technology: ‘Through the evaluation of past and present design and technology, pupils develop a critical understanding of its impact on daily life and the wider world’.
• A timeline on pages 22–23 allows children to see the evolution of design in one neat summary.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.