- In stock
The number one bestselling picture book, now available in paperback…
What’s big, blue, bossy, and turns up uninvited?
A slightly annoying elephant, of course!
Introducing a magnificently warm and funny picture book from two remarkable talents.
- PRAISE FOR DAVID WALLIAMS’S FICTION:
- “A pleasure to read. A beguilingly funny, original and thought-provoking tale… hilarious” – Amanda Craig, The Times
- “I absolutely love David Walliams's books. In a few more years they will become classics.” – Sue Townsend, author of Adrian Mole
- "A triumphant mix of wit and warmth" – Telegraph Books of the Year
- “a new Roald Dahl” – The Times
- "Another triumph for David Walliams. His books are a breath of wonderful fresh air" – The Sun
- PRAISE FOR TONY ROSS’S PICTURE BOOKS:
- “Children’s favourite Tony Ross triumphs again” – The Times
- “ Tony Ross is a master at capturing the humour in childhood” – Books Magazine
- “Hilarious and a godsend to parents” – Daily Mail
- “A must for any parent and child” – Guardian
- “Brilliant touches of characterisation and silliness” – Books for Keeps