Help students make progress with Inspiring and engaging resources and dedicated homework and assessment.
This is a one-year digital subscription to Collins Maths Frameworking interactive books, homework and assessment 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3. Digital resources for Collins Maths Frameworking have been carefully selected to improve and build on key skills in maths such as fluency, problem-solving, correcting common misconceptions, using the correct vocabulary, applying maths to real-life scenarios, and to encourage independent learning.
• Use ‘front-of-class view’ on the whiteboard with page-to-page match with the Pupil Books.
• Save time with online homework tasks that can be automarked for every topic in the Pupil Books.
• Cater for all abilities with questions at a range of different levels in the online assessments.
• Focus on assessment right from the start with half termly tests and end of year tests.
• Build an ongoing picture of progress with tracking and diagnostic feedback at a class and pupil level.
• Inspire and excite students with additional teaching resources, videos and interactive skills-building games.