- Out of stock
Five screamingly funny stories from number one bestselling children's author David Walliams, in this big, bumper CD boxset, performed by the King of Comedy himself.
THE BOY IN THE DRESS – Dennis’s very ordinary life is about to get a lot more extraordinary. Why? There’s a clue in the title of this book…
MR STINK – When Chloe decides to hide a homeless man in her garden shed, she discovers there’s more to Mr Stink than meets the nose…
GANGSTA GRANNY – Like most grannies, Ben’s has white hair, false teeth… and is an international jewel thief too!
BILLIONAIRE BOY – Joe has a lot of reasons to be happy. About a billion dollar's worth of them, in fact. There's just one thing he doesn't have – a friend…
RATBURGER – Can Zoe keep her beloved pet rat safe from the clutches of dastardly Burt of Burt’s Burgers and his dubious burger-making machine?
- ”PRAISE FOR DAVID WALLIAMS:'A pleasure to read. A beguilingly funny, original and thought-provoking tale… hilarious”Amanda Craig, The Times
- ”'I absolutely love David Walliams's books. In a few more years they will become classics.”Sue Townsend, author of Adrian Mole
- ”'I absolutely love David Walliams's books. In a few more years they will become classics.”- Sue Townsend, author of Adrian Mole
- ”A triumphant mix of wit and warmth”Telegraph Books of the Year
- ”'a new Roald Dahl”The Times
- ”'a new Roald Dahl”- The Times
- ”Another triumph for David Walliams. His books are a breath of wonderful fresh air”The Sun