- In stock
Work together for academic success
*The Collins Academic Skills Series - winner of the ELTon 2014 Innovation in Learner Resources Award.*
Collins Academic Skills Series: Group Work will give you the skills you need to work well with others, and help you feel confident contributing to group projects at university.
Through practical exercises and real-life case studies you will learn how to
• form effective groups
• assign roles
• establish rules
• deal with difficult group situations.
Collins Academic Skills Series: Group Work will help you to make the most of your time at university.
• Ten chapters with clear information and practical exercises
• Real-life case studies from university students
• Information on academic expectations – understand the requirements of studying at university
• Helpful tips and summaries
• Answer key and glossary
Group Work is part of a new six-book series to help international students achieve academic success at college or university. It is designed to support students who are studying, or preparing to study, at an English-speaking institution.
Suitable for students whose level of English is Upper Intermediate / CEF level B2 / IELTS 5.5 and higher.
Other titles in the Collins Academic Skills Series
• Lectures • Numbers • Presenting • Research • Writing
- ”Group Work provides a wealth of useful and easy-to-use material that will increase students”confidence and effectiveness as group members. Although designed for international students, many (if not most) activities would also be useful for local students progressing from high school or unfamiliar with the values of the professional workplace.”Vanessa Todd, English Australia Journal, http://www.englishaustralia.com.au/english-australia-journal