- In stock
Another hilarious and moving novel from David Walliams, number one bestseller and fastest growing children’s author in the country.
A story of prejudice and acceptance, funny lists and silly words, this new book has all the hallmarks of David’s previous bestsellers.
Our hero Ben is bored beyond belief after he is made to stay at his grandma’s house. She’s the boringest grandma ever: all she wants to do is to play Scrabble, and eat cabbage soup. But there are two things Ben doesn’t know about his grandma.
1) She was once an international jewel thief.
2) All her life, she has been plotting to steal the Crown Jewels, and now she needs Ben’s help…
- ”An enjoyable read with an unexpected bittersweet ending”The Sun
- ”Hugely entertaining… a comic, touching and at times sad story”Daily Express
- ”Hugely entertaining… a comic, touching and at times sad story”- Daily Express
- ”'This is possibly David’s funniest book ever.”Heat
- ”'This is possibly David’s funniest book ever.”- Heat
- ”Anyone who thinks that all grannies do is wear mauve…will laugh out loud at David Walliams's new book”Telegraph Magazine