- Out of stock
This beautiful paperback edition of Dr. Seuss’s classic tale comes complete with an audio CD read by the inimitable Rik Mayall. Listen and read along as the story of the Grinch’s attempts to ruin Christmas for all the Whos in Who-ville is brought to life with added music and sound effects.
When he spies the citizens of Who-ville enjoying their Christmas preparations, the Grinch comes down from his cave and makes a dastardly attempt to take all the joy out of the occasion by actually stealing Christmas. With hilarious rhymes and distinctive, original illustrations, this classic seasonal story has become a favourite for good reason and teaches readers the true meaning of Christmas.
- Praise for Dr. Seuss:“[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]” The Telegraph
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses” The Express
- “The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf” Sunday Times Magazine
- “The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme” The Guardian
- Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:“The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit