- In stock
Have you ever gone looking for buried treasure? Find out all about being an archaeologist, the treasure that has been found - from gold coins to butter that has been preserved for thousands of years - and what we can learn from it in this fascinating information book.
• Gold/Band 9 fiction offers developing readers literary language and stories with distinctive characters.
• Text type: An information book
• An illustrated timeline on pages 22 and 23 helps readers to recap the finds in chronological order and what can be discovered from each piece.
• Curriculum links: History: What was it like to live here in the past?; Citizenship: Living in a diverse world.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
- An entertaining and fascinating read, Buried Treasure is a non-fiction guided reading book. Children will see real objects and discover how they might have been used. Full of incredible finds and catchy headings, Buried Treasure will grab children’s attention.5to7 Educator