Collins Big Cat - Buried Treasure: Band 09/Gold
- Gold/Band 9 fiction offers developing readers literary language and stories with distinctive characters.
- Text type: An information book
- An illustrated timeline on pages 22 and 23 helps readers to recap the finds in chronological order and what can be discovered from each piece.
- Curriculum links: History: What was it like to live here in the past?; Citizenship: Living in a diverse world.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Collins Big Cat supports every primary child on their reading journey from phonics to fluency. Top authors and illustrators have created fiction and non-fiction books that children love to read. Book banded for guided and independent reading, there are reading notes in the back, comprehensive teaching and assessment support and ebooks available.
Collins Big Cat is a whole-school reading programme that provides complete support for primary reading. Children will become fluent readers through hundreds of high-quality fiction and non-fiction banded books by award-winning authors and illustrators. In-depth teaching resources support you in developing and assessing key reading skills at all stages from early reading through to phonics, to guided, whole-class and independent reading for more confident readers.