Collins Big Cat - Ben and Bobo: Band 02B/Red B
- Read B/Band 2B books offer simple but varied text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development and a satisfying conclusion
- Text type: A story with predictable structure and patterned language.
- An accident map on pages 14-15 illustrates all the things that went wrong for Bobo during his painting activity with Ben.
- Curriculum links: Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Collins Big Cat supports every primary child on their reading journey from phonics to fluency. Top authors and illustrators have created fiction and non-fiction books that children love to read. Book banded for guided and independent reading, there are reading notes in the back, comprehensive teaching and assessment support and ebooks available.
Collins Big Cat is a whole-school reading programme that provides complete support for primary reading. Children will become fluent readers through hundreds of high-quality fiction and non-fiction banded books by award-winning authors and illustrators. In-depth teaching resources support you in developing and assessing key reading skills at all stages from early reading through to phonics, to guided, whole-class and independent reading for more confident readers.