- Out of stock
A beautiful board book edition of this Dr. Seuss classic that is now a feature-length animated movie. Perfect for younger readers.
When loveable elephant Horton hears a tiny voice coming from a speck of dust, he discovers a whole world of minute Whos that only he can hear. None of the other animals in the Jungle of Nool believe the Whos exist and laugh at Horton.
Undeterred, Horton sets out to protect the Whos because, as Horton reminds us, a person’s a person, no matter how small!
- Praise for Dr. Seuss:“[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]” The Telegraph
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses” The Express
- “The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf” Sunday Times Magazine
- “The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme” The Guardian
- Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:“The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit