- In stock
From sea birds to woodland birds – this colourful photographic book introduces children to a wide variety of birds from around the world.
• Blue / Band 4 – A simple information book
• Text type – Non-fiction
• The focus phonemes in this book are ow (clown), air, al and aw.
• The summary on the final spread allows children to compare and contrast different types of birds.
• This title is paired with the fictional story with a similar theme: Hansel and Gretel by Malachy Doyle.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.