- In stock
What is a carbon footprint? Why do we think that the climate is changing? How does climate change affect our lives? And most important of all, what can we do about it? In partnership with the children’s charity Plan, this book explores the topical issue of Climate Change and what it means through the experiences of children around the world.
• Copper/Band 12 books provide more complex plots and longer chapters that develop reading stamina.
• Text type: A non-chronological report.
• A spider diagram on pages 30-31 help children to quickly identioy and recap the action points for each country covered in the book.
• Additional information retrieval devices such as a glossary and index can be evaluated for their usefulness as children develop critical reading skills.
• Curriculum links: Georgraphy: Passpaort to the world, Weather around the world; Science: Characteristics of materials.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader