- In stock
Build your child’s reading confidence at home with books at the right level
Is the world’s climate changing? We all know the theory but here is the evidence, in stunning photographs and information.
- Diamond/Band 17 books offer more complex, underlying themes to give opportunities for children to understand causes and points of view.
- A weather map on pages 54 and 55 helps children to look at the areas of the world most affected by extreme weather and what is happening where.
- Text type: A non-chronological report.
- Curriculum links: Geography: Passport to the world.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.