- In stock
This report with its dramatic photography helps us understand what brown bears look like and the savage, unspoilt, grandeur of their habitat. It persuades us that these animals are to be respected and saved from encroachment on their habitat.
• Topaz/ Band 13 books offer longer and more demanding reads for children to investigate and evaluate.
• Text type - A non chronological report.
• There is a useful glossary on page 44 and a summary of the bear's year on page 46 to encourage speaking and listening.
• Curriculum links - Geography: Knowledge and understanding of environmental change and sustainable development; ICT: Working with others to explore a variety of information sources and ICT tools.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader