- In stock
This fabulous compilation of four of Dr. Seuss’s most wacky tales, packed with colourful zany pictures, rollicking rhyme and off-the-wall humour, is guaranteed to make reading fun!
‘Hop on Pop’ introduces readers to a range of simple rhyming words, all used in short, funny sentences.
The nonsense escalates in ‘Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now!’ as the reluctant Marvin is driven to bed by whatever means he can muster, be it on stilts, by mail, or even on lion’s tail.
‘Oh, the Thinks you can Think!’ encourages readers to explore the fantasy world of their own imagination, offering surreal combinations of things to think up.
Finally, ‘I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!’, featuring the famous Cat in the Hat, offers even more fun to be had by reading with Dr. Seuss!
- Praise for Dr. Seuss:“[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]” The Telegraph
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses” The Express
- “The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf” Sunday Times Magazine
- “The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme” The Guardian
- Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:“The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit