Collins Big Cat - Around the World: Band 03/Yellow
- Yellow/ Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language.
- Text type - A poem with predictable structure and patterned language.
- The story map on pages 14 and 15 gives children the opportunity to follow the route again on a world map.
- Curriculum links - Geography: Where in the world is Barnaby bear? Passport to the world. Music: Feel the pulse.
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
Collins Big Cat supports every primary child on their reading journey from phonics to fluency. Top authors and illustrators have created fiction and non-fiction books that children love to read. Book banded for guided and independent reading, there are reading notes in the back, comprehensive teaching and assessment support and ebooks available.
Collins Big Cat is a whole-school reading programme that provides complete support for primary reading. Children will become fluent readers through hundreds of high-quality fiction and non-fiction banded books by award-winning authors and illustrators. In-depth teaching resources support you in developing and assessing key reading skills at all stages from early reading through to phonics, to guided, whole-class and independent reading for more confident readers.