- In stock
Walking through the forest one moonlit night, Buzz and his dog Bingo find a sign pointing to a Monster Party. It sounds like fun – but first they have to find their way through the Monster Maze, meeting Count Dracula, a werewolf, a troll and a mummy along the way.
•Purple/ Band 8 books offer developing readers literary language, with some challenging vocabulary.
• Text type - A humorous story.
• The maze on pages 22 and 23 reminds readers of the mosters Buzz and Bingo have met on their way to the party.
• Curriculum links - Citizenship: Choices.
• Buzz and Bingo in the Monster Maze is one of two stories by Alan Durant about Buzz and Bingo in the Collins Big Cat reading programme.
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.