Collins Big Cat - Where is my School?: Band 03/Yellow
- Yellow/Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language.
- Text type – An information book
- Pages 14 and 15 include an index, and a visual reminder of Kim's location from her classroom – school – city – country – Earth, which can be used to check comprehension and as a model for further independent work.
- Curriculum links – Geography: Around my school.
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Collins Big Cat supports every primary child on their reading journey from phonics to fluency. Top authors and illustrators have created fiction and non-fiction books that children love to read. Book banded for guided and independent reading, there are reading notes in the back, comprehensive teaching and assessment support and ebooks available.
Collins Big Cat is a whole-school reading programme that provides complete support for primary reading. Children will become fluent readers through hundreds of high-quality fiction and non-fiction banded books by award-winning authors and illustrators. In-depth teaching resources support you in developing and assessing key reading skills at all stages from early reading through to phonics, to guided, whole-class and independent reading for more confident readers.