- Out of stock
In this simple non-fiction report we are introduced to the various creatures in a typical pond: frogs, snails, dragonflies, pond-skaters, fish and birds. Each spread features a high quality photograph of the creature on the left, and artwork of pupils and their teacher studying the animals in their natural habitat on the right.
- Pink B/ Band 1B books offer emergent readers simple, predictable text with familiar objects and actions.
- Text type - A simple non-fiction report.
- All of the creatures are repeated in a single labelled diagram of the pond on pages 14 and 15 giving children the opportunity to recount the information.
- This information book is paired with a story on the same theme: Fly Away Home by Shoo Rayner.
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery