Find out more
- New and updated editions fully matched 2015 AQA A-level Science specification.
- Teach with confidence, Student Books for Year 1 and Year 2 are AQA-approved.
- Help students build knowledge, application and evaluation skills through clear explanations set in real-life contexts supported by skills-focused assignments.
- Prepare for the new practical assessment with comprehensive Required Practical sections that advise on apparatus, techniques and best practice to help develop students’ theoretical understanding.
- Build confidence across the linear course with extensive practice questions integrated throughout to check knowledge, test skills and consolidate learning.
- Extend students’ understanding and prepare them for further study and scientific careers with plenty of stretch and challenge questions that develop higher-order thinking skills.
- Develop students’ confidence in tackling the maths requirements of the specification with step-by-step worked examples, plenty of maths practice questions.
- Both Student books are approved by AQA.
- Download a free scheme of work to support you in your planning. These schemes of work cover learning outcomes, number of hours’ teaching, specification references, the skills covered, and where the practicals fit in, and are designed to help you get the most from our AQA-approved student books.