- Chapter 7 - Equations and Inequalities
- Chapter 8 - Geometric Sequences
- Chapter 9 - Finding Equations of Straight Lines
- Chapter 13 - Proportionality
- Chapter 15 - Complex Similarity Problems
- Chapter 19 - Problem Solving with Trigonometry
- Chapter 22 - Vectors
- Chapter 28 - Simultaneous Linear Equations
- Chapter 29 - Constructions
Help post-16 Maths students succeed at GCSE (9-1) Maths with focused support that builds exam confidence for AQA and Edexcel, for fast-track resits or full year courses.
Student Books for Edexcel and AQA:
- Covers all of the key topics that learners need to achieve a Grade 5 pass, with supportive teaching, worked examples and plenty of focused practice to bring them up to the right level.
- Realistic exam-style questions give students the confidence they are ready for assessment.
- Targets Grade 5 at the new GCSE 9-1 but provides stepped support to get you there and stretch and deepen opportunities to go beyond
- Exam tips and techniques from exam-board experts help learners pick up smart marks and get the most out of each question
- Diagnostics make it easy for teachers and learners to identify skills and knowledge gaps, track progress, and target areas to work on
- Bonus online material for students who want to go further!
AQA GCSE (9-1) Maths for post-16 - Online stretch lessons
Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Maths for post-16 - Online stretch lessons