Engage and motivate your Level 3 Mathematical Studies students with authentic real-world examples that bring the subject to life.
Our new resources have been specially developed for the new post-16 AQA Level 3 Certificate Mathematical Studies (Core Maths) qualification. Develop the mathematical skills and understanding necessary for work and life with a unique approach that starts and ends in the real world. The Student Book has been approved by AQA.
- The Student Books provide everything students need in one place with clear explanations and examples before questions.
- Support all abilities with differentiated questions and extended tasks in the Project work sections at the end of each chapter.
- Cover the specification with confidence and in order of units - chapters 1-3 cover compulsory units and 4-13 cover the options.
- Grab students’ interest with a real-world chapter opener that sets the maths in real-life contexts.
- Real data and authentic contexts throughout and highlighted in maths in context sections.
- Get students talking with Discussions that include open-ended questions.
- Focus on literacy with key term definitions on the page.
- Draw together learning from each chapter with a Case Study.
- Assess learning with the Check your progress feature at the end of each chapter.
- Prepare for exams with exam-style questions in chapter 14.
- Easy to use with specification references, assumed knowledge, objectives, key ideas covered and key terminology, resource list.
- Save time with copies of graphs from the Student Book provided in black and white, ready to print off.
- Support non-specialist teachers with common misconceptions highlighted and a brief commentary on questions and discussions.
- Support Grade C students and Grade A students alike with extra notes as required.
- Plenty of source material and practice with extra tasks and worksheets for each chapter on the CD-Rom.
- To request an evaluation copy, or to purchase, select the “View full list of resources” button on the right.