Deliver the new GCSE Maths curriculum with confidence.
- Fully revised and updated for the new GCSE specifications for Edexcel.
- Written by experienced teachers and expert authors.
- Focused on mathematical reasoning and problem solving to build the skills students need for success at GCSE.
- Separate books for Foundation and Higher tier are available
- Deliver the new GCSE Maths curriculum with confidence using a detailed introduction to the course.
- Help students achieve a smooth transition from KS3 to GCSE with carefully structured lessons and thorough explanations of the assessment objectives.
- Plan ahead with detailed, practical schemes of work for 2, 3 and 5 year teaching.
- Extra teacher support on more challenging topics.
- Sign up for a free trial or find out more about purchasing here
- Teach GCSE Maths flexibly and in a way that suits your students with a full suite of digital resources.
- Content is available at home and at school meaning it is ideal as a front-of-class teaching tool and as a way to set homework and tests.
- Digital resources have been selected to improve and build on key skills in maths such as fluency, problem-solving, correcting common misconceptions, using the correct vocabulary, and encouraging independent learning.
- Auto-marked test questions help students check their progress and understanding of topics as they move through the course and provide you with an overview of strengths and weaknesses.
- Assign homework and tests to individuals or your whole class.
Student Support - Skills and Practice Books
- Collins GCSE Maths Practice Books are designed to support students in mastering Assessment Objective AO1 – using and applying standard techniques. Designed to build students’ confidence the Practice Books contain hundreds of differentiated questions.
- Collins GCSE Maths Skills Books support students in mastering Assessment Objectives AO2 and AO3: reason, interpret and communicate mathematically; and solve problems. The Skills Books are designed to improve literacy, thinking skills and investigative strategies and encourage students to analyse their work.
- Booster Workbooks are available for Foundation tier and provide more practice for those students who require additional support. Ideal for revision, intervention groups and booster classes.
Download Sample Pages
Download 2,3 and 5 Year Route Maps
Download 2,3 and 5 Higher Scheme of Work
Download 2,3 and 5 Foundation Scheme of Work