Encourage a thirst for knowledge in your KS3 History students with high quality, content-rich lessons that lay the groundwork for the new History GCSE.
About the Author
- Robert Peal is a history teacher at the West London Free School. Having gained a double first in History from the University of Cambridge, he studied for his master’s at the University of Pennsylvania. Robert qualified as a teacher through Teach First, and has worked as a ‘Teacher in Residence’ at the Department for Education.
- Prepare students for the new GCSE with a chronological overview of KS3 History.
- Ignite an interest in History through extraordinary people, amazing facts, and a distinctly engaging narrative.
- Help all students to think critically by focusing on the knowledge they need and checking their understanding.
- Aid pupil memory with a ‘knowledge organiser’ at the back of each unit with key dates, vocabulary and significant people.
- Save time with a Teacher Guide available for free online, containing teaching ideas, suggested sources, assessment, answers, essay titles and extended writing examples.
- Assist revision with individual booklets available for each unit.