Motivate reluctant KS3 readers.
- Help your struggling Key Stage 3 readers secure Level 4 with real books at the right level!
- Each book in the Collins Read On series is carefully pitched for one of three sub-levelled bands, from low National Curriculum Level 3 to National Curriculum Level 4.
- Allow students to consolidate and embed their learning with thousands of practice questions and worked examples.
Help struggling readers progress to Level 4. Here's how:
- Ease reluctant readers into mainstream reading with real books written by well-known teen fiction authors including Alan Gibbons, Benjamin Zephaniah and Cathy MacPhail.
- Offer the right level of challenge with books carefully banded for each sub-level of Level 3, designed to steadily increase students’ reading stamina, accuracy and fluency.
- Boost confidence and help students see themselves as readers with books of an ideal length to be read in two or three sessions.
- Encourage shared reading and class discussion while developing vocabulary, comprehension and inference skills, with the Reader Challenge page in every book.