Help post-16 students achieve success in AQA GCSE English Language in a year with resources to develop and apply the skills needed for each question in the Paper 1 and Paper 2 exams.
- Organised into weeks and structured by exam question.
- Help students build and apply the key skills for each question.
- Show students how to improve their work with annotated sample responses and assessment activities.
- Engage 16-19 year old and adult learners with texts and topics to interest students in post-16 contexts.
- Fantastic selection of fiction and non-fiction extracts from nineteenth, twentieth and twenty-first centuries.
- Assess progress and build confidence for the summer exam.
- Includes medium-term plans to provide an overview of learning, succinct lesson plans, worksheets and readymade PowerPoints.
- Annotated sample answers and marking guidance is provided for each assessment in the Student Book.
- Trusted support from experienced teachers and assessment experts, Jo Heathcote and Sheila McCann.