Aiming for Progress in Writing and Grammar & Aiming for Progress in Reading
- Series Editors: Gareth Calway, Mike Gould and Natalie Packer.
- Help your students make good progress in Key Stage 3 English with our popular series, now updated for the new curriculum. Aiming for provides targeted support for all ability levels to help every student move forward from their achievement at Key Stage 2 towards GCSE success.
- These revised editions offer student-friendly explanations and activities to build, develop and extend students’ literacy skills, showing them precisely what they need to do to progress.
Grammar for GCSE
- Series Editors: Mike Gould and Paul Higgins.
- Grammar for GCSE English takes students through the fundamentals of grammar, spelling and punctuation while skills-boosting tutorials show how they can improve their writing at a word, sentence, paragraph and text level for each GCSE English writing type. Comprising of 30 tutorials, these one off lessons can be used in regular grammar sessions or as an intensive intervention programme.