Get recycling to get vouchers to spend on books for your school!
The Recycle to Read campaign aims to promote care for the environment and improve children's literacy by giving schools the opportunity to exchange unwanted tech, toys and textiles (new for 2022) for great new books.
Your school will also benefit from a 30% discount on all books included in the Recycle to Read collection, to help make your Recycling Reward Points go further!
Browse all books
How do I choose and order my books?
Step 1: You will be notified by Wastebuster of how many points you have collected, and how much this entitles you to spend on books.
Step 2: Log in to the Pod and go to the Recycle to Read section in your account to find your Voucher Codes e.g. Â£65 (code number 654321).
Step 3: On collins.co.uk/recycletoread add the books from the Recycle to Read collection that you want to your basket. Your Voucher Code can be entered after selecting your payment method and clicking 'Checkout'. Please note: Although you must select a payment method (i.e. debit/credit card or Collins school account), you will still have the option to pay using just a Voucher Code.
Step 3: Your books will be delivered to you. Happy reading!
- Your Recycle to Read Voucher Codes can only be exchanged for books from www.collins.co.uk/recycletoread
- Only one Voucher Code can be used per transaction.
- Voucher Codes can be used on their own to purchase books or in conjunction with other payment methods if your total is greater than the Voucher Code value.
- Voucher Codes can only be used once, and no change (or equivalent) can be given.
Shipping is included with your Recycle to Read book Voucher Codes.
- All Voucher Codes issued during the academic year 2021-22 will expire at midnight on 31st December 2022.
- Please keep your Voucher Codes safe. Wastebuster and its partners cannot be held responsible for lost Voucher Codes that have been spent when lost.