Work with us
Our Business Development team has significant experience in licensing Collins content to companies all over the world for integration into a wide variety of media. We have worked extensively with partners in both print and digital formats and will work with you to establish your content requirements so that we can best meet your needs.
Collins has a huge range of materials available to license, including:
- One of the largest ranges available of bilingual and monolingual dictionaries
- English Language Teaching materials, whether you are studying for exams or looking to brush up on your business English
- Readers from ages 4+ for native English speakers and learners of English
- Revision and practice materials from ages 3+, whether you are just starting your educational journey or preparing for exams
- Content for those studying at international schools and those taking international exams
- A range of children's reference content for curious minds
We also work with other dictionary brands, representing their content to our digital partners.
Our catalogues cover most of what we have to offer. The first step is to get in touch with us - we can then arrange a time for a call and provide samples for you to review. Contact us now.
Discover how our partners work with our print and digital content
Collins has long-term collaborations with leading dictionary brands for co-publishing, content updates and special editions. We also work with app developers to make our world-class dictionaries widely accessible.
Our ELT content is available through co-branded reprint licenses and bilingual editions with local print partners. We have experience working with exam preparation apps and websites, and are always keen to hear from new EdTech businesses.
Collins has a range of leading reader series and we work with print publishers to create market-specific editions. Such deals include locally produced support materials, including workbooks and apps to accompany the series. Collins readers are also available across a number of e-reading platforms worldwide.
Collins Bartholomew is a leading supplier of global digital map data to private and public sector organisations across the globe. We create and maintain authoritative global mapping that is easy to use and perfect for making bespoke maps.
Find out more here.
We also offer our customers the ability to create and customise their own maps (Times brand, Collins brand or A-Z brand). Additionally, we can offer print and licence solutions for educational products or corporate gifts. To find out more, please contact us here.