ELT Audio Resources
About English Language Teaching Audio
Download the audio files to go with your Collins ELT book.
Just look for your book and download the files on your computer – or any other device you’d like to use to listen to them. The files are provided in a compressed .zip folder, so you will need to extract the files before you can use them.
Thank you very much for deciding to study with Collins ELT – we hope you will enjoy using your book!
Collins English Readers
Collins Young Learners
Collins English for Exams
Skills for the TOEFL iBT® Test: Listening and Speaking
Vocabulary and Grammar for the TOEFL® Test
Skills for the TOEFL iBT® Test: Reading and Writing
Skills for the TOEIC® Test: Listening and Reading
Collins English for Work
COBUILD Key Words for Specific Purposes
Easy Learning English Conversation
Our English Conversation files are password protected, so please follow the instructions below!
- Visit www.IZArc.org and download the application suited for your computer – this programme will give you the ability to open your password protected files
- When IZArc has downloaded, click ‘Download' on the title of your choice.
- Find the downloaded zip-file in your ‘Downloads’ folder.
- Right click on the downloaded zipped folder, hover over the IZArc option, and click ‘Extract to…’.
- Click ‘Extract’ at the bottom of the pop-up.
- Enter the password. Password clues are found on this page next to each title in the series.