Your Choice - The Complete PSHE Programme for KS5: Relationships, Sex and Health Education
Deliver a comprehensive and instructive PSHE course for Key Stage 5 with this flexible and adaptable programme including Health Education and Relationships and Sex Education. Save time and increase confidence and knowledge with ready-made activities, lesson plans and teaching PowerPoints in this photocopiable teacher pack.
50 inclusive and adjustable KS5 PSHE and RSHE lessons for 16–18-year-olds, written and reviewed by leading experts.
- Age-appropriate and fully up-to-date content builds on the new DfE statutory guidance for 11-16 and is in line with the PSHE Association’s Programme of Study for KS5
- Includes new topics and challenges that have been developed with student feedback to ensure it meets their requirements
- Includes specially commissioned videos from expert contributors on a range of topics including mental health, sexual pleasure, forced marriage and honour-based abuse, radicalisation and discrimination in relation to disability, gender identity and ethnicity.
- Easy to use for any school, sixth form or college with a clear and modular structure that can be slotted into any timeframe
- Equips non-specialist teachers and form tutors with detailed guidance and background resources for information and inspiration
- Develops knowledge and understanding in Years 12 and 13 as it builds on the award-winning Collins Your Choice resources for KS3 and KS4
- Access, adapt and print all files in an editable format with the download on collins.co.uk